Friday, January 11, 2013

It's been a while!!

     The Grandparents got books for Christmas with pictures of the boys, but I realize there's a few of you out there who haven't seen any pictures for a while!  Brandon got me a new camera for Christmas, and I enjoyed using it on these kids during Christmas break.  I think "enjoyed" might be an understatement.  I love it.  Here are some pictures I took of the boys on a recent trip to the park and another set of them getting shorn.

     We haven't been to this park near our house in a while.  Brandon had been taking walks down here during his break and suggested we come along.  The boys loved it even though it was a little cold and damp. 


Can I just say here, "Look how long this kid is!"







A man was there playing with his speed boat and they were so excited to watch him put it through its paces.



 




And then, of course, there is the ever-enthralling mud...



They went home damp and muddy and thoroughly happy.

***

On haircut day, Reid went first and Cade was a big help keeping him entertained and relaxed while Dada worked.  He's a good kid.










Into the tub and then it was Cade's turn.


They both like the buzzer, but they're not so sure about the scissors.







Sympathy...









Kitty says, "Big deal, I shed that much everyday without the dumb shaver."

So there you go, the kids got dirty and then they got clean.  And I love my new camera.  And my family.  And my cat.

No comments: