Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Part Deux

Sorry for the delay, technical difficulties...  None of these are that great, but it shows what we did anyway.  We didn't go trunk-or-treating after all on Saturday.  It was pretty rainy.  So we stayed home, carved pumpkins, ate pizza and pumpkin seeds, and watched cartoons.  It was really nice... 






 

 Checking them out...

Brandon thinks this is the first pumpkin he's ever carved!  He did a great job!  =)

Next day was finally Halloween.  You never saw such happy kids...  To fill some of the day (and to make our driveway less of a hazard) we used Dada's new leaf shredder for the first time.  Awesome.  We had some friends over for dinner and then went trick-or-treating.  Our friends have better pictures of the kids, but I haven't gotten them yet.  I'll stick them here when I do.









Cade got tired of the mask at the party and asked me if he had to wear it.  So I made him some ears and painted his face instead... Cade's ears are glowing because I used reflective tape to make the white parts.  He had a reflective paw print and a stripe on his butt, too. 




Trick-Or-Treat!

No comments: