It's been raining for weeks! Since I had my surgery, it has rained most of every day with few exceptions. The boys can't go outside much even when it's sunny because I can't chase them around. So when we had a chance to go out we took it! Our neighbor's kids came and helped me weed my garden and I harvested our spinach "crop." Didn't get a whole lot, but enough to make a salad for dinner.
We've been doing a lot of this lately...
Weeding the veggie garden
Tasting spinach.
Tasty spinach!
A bleeding heart I planted this year in my shade garden. I've got lots of astillbes coming up, a few hostas doing OK too, and some ferns. Doesn't look like much yet, but maybe next year...
I'm calling this my fairy garden. Still more to come here as I think about it... These are foxglove and fringecaps and some other little weed I just like...
I love the way the light looks here.
I love our yard...
My crew...
I went to take a picture of this guy, and then I found this!
Yep, a leftover potato from last year. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, becomes of this...
A few pictures from before surgery. This was when the wisteria and gallium were blooming.
This day it was baaaaarely raining, but Cade needed full gear. Raincoat? Check. Pajama shirt? Check. Goggles? Check!
We finally got around to painting the boy's room. They were great helps!
Our SuperStar in his new booster seat!
We installed a swing for the boys. Reid thinks it's the best!
Aaannnnd we upgraded our closet! Dada put all these shelves together. Ikea is awesome. And so is Dada!
That's the news from Lake Washington...




















No comments:
Post a Comment