Astilbe. I've got white, pink, and red ones. Love!
One of our mystery bean plants (with obligatory slug bites). I messed up with the labeling on the beans so the only one I know for sure is the purple podded pole until the rest of them set beans big enough to pick.
Native blackberries. These trail along the ground, so if you're not careful you can trip on the vines or miss these dear little berries completely. They are delicious if not prolific.
This is an image not taken in "toy" mode. Love that light gathering. This was taken around 7 pm on a cloudy day!
This, too! Love it!
"Toy" mode again...
If it looks like he's licking the sidewalk, it's because he is... He's not all that smart, but he sure is pretty...
Cukes coming on with a spiderweb I didn't even notice until I was editing these pictures!
Pea curlicues...
Sugar Ann pea blossom. These are just delightful peas. If you ever have a chance to buy some seed, buy two packs!
Potato blossoms.
Tomato blossoms. Love this pic...
Spiderweb caught in the rain? Or rain caught in the web?
Hope I didn't bore you to pieces, but I just had to show off!
2 comments:
Beautiful Pictures!! What camera are you using, brand??
It's a Cannon Powershot SX230 HS. It's a cheap little pocket camera. I can't believe how much I love that silly thing!
Post a Comment