Sunday, March 1, 2009

I told ya I'd do it!

Posting pics from Cade's birthday, the next day which was Thanksgiving (Reid's first), and some random pictures mostly from last year. I can't believe it's March already...

Cade was so excited to get a "computer."

Hey... What's this?



Cool!

Safety first, Hammerin' Cade!


Wow! There's more in there?!


Hey lookit, Mama! Wanna hammer, too?

Mmmm... Jelly beans!

Reid was, of course, sick his first Thanksgiving and completely uninterested in doing what one does on Thanksgiving. Eat, drink, be merry, and pass out on the couch.


Not one bite passed his lips, but it did pass the lip of the bowl, as you can see.

Got a couple of good shots out of him out of pure silliness on my part. I don't know why I force these children to do stuff like this. I will always remember he was sick and not in the mood, why document it?

Now for the miscellany.







Apparently after all the partying we got pretty tired...

No comments: