Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cade's Third Birthday Party

Cade had a robot themed party yesterday for his Third. He had a blast!

I'm not sure if people noticed the platebot or not, nobody said anything, but I was proud of him.


These cupcakes are imitations of these fantastic cupcakes by Hello_Naomi. She's my cupcake hero. Not bad for my first time working with fondant.

Cade and one of his new bobots.

Not sure if you can see this, but Reid's hands are positively covered in cake. He also popped about half the balloons this way.

Cade the robot. They had these at Wally World at Halloween this year. I had to get it.


I painted the robot on this beanbag toss game.

These guys were our party favors. Huge hit! We also showed Wall-e and people could wander through and watch it. I think the biggest hit with the adults were the ice cream cups. So many people said, "Where did you get these, I haven't had these since I was a kid!" Good ol' ice cream on a wooden spoon.

We went to a friend's birthday party today. He's flying pretty high on sugar right now... =) His actual birthday is Wednesday, Thanksgiving is Thursday, Reid's birthday party is Dec 6, we're coming home on the 17th, then it's Christmas, and Reid's actual birthday. This kid's going to think every day is a celebration. And Mama and Dada are going to think every day needs a few more hours in it...

Reid is signing "all done." He says Mamamama and Dadadada to the right people. He has taken a step or two. He will stand up and take one step and then hit the ground crawling. Brandon said he saw him take two steps this morning, but I missed it. He is in a very outgoing phase right now, he really wants to be held by just about everyone. Of course, by the time we get home he'll be clinging to me like white on rice. He'll be 11 months on Thanksgiving day. What am I going to do with two toddlers in the house?!

No comments: