Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cuteness

We ate cantaloupe this day.

Cade chowing down.

Whew! Colder than I was expecting!

That's some good stuff right there.


Thanks for the 'loupe, Mama!




Potato Kitty getting a whiff of cantaloupe breath. As close as he got to eating any this day.


Oh no! Is that all the pictures?

Yes, but in consolation, here is a cute anecdote:

Cade wanted me to sing the Bob the Builder theme song. So I started the song: "Bob the Builder Can we fix it? Bob the Builder..." and then I stopped for Cade to finish with, "Yes We Can!" Instead Cade sang, "Bob the Builder to you!" The Birthday Song has never been sung with cuter words. =)

We have added oranges and banana peels to the list of foods the cat will eat. I always wanted a walking garbage disposal. Problem is he's only interested in the food on your plate. As soon as it hits the floor it's worthless.

PK is a champion sleep diver. Three gold medals in Beijing.

Cade has become very interested in the arts lately. We have spent a lot of time finger painting, playing with modeling clay,

and playing his recorder which he alternately calls "my recorder" and "my music." Reid is still practicing his opera, that kid can hold a note for a long time, and is beginning to focus on the piano now, too. He's a fantastic improv jazz musician.

We are getting ready for our big fun trip home in October. Hopefully, we'll run into a few of you "homies" while we're out there. Surely I'll post a few more between now and then, though!

Until next time, Idol OUT!

No comments: